Monday, August 13, 2007

Buh-Bye Karl

I'll try to keep this short.


I rejoice at the departure of the evil shmoo (here's a little something about good shmoos), fantasize longingly about a government (not to say a world) without him and wish with all my glands that he had quit seven years ago, but all of that is pretty obvious.

Here's what really troubles me, although it wasn't mentioned much; ol' Turd Blossom, in the time-honored tradition of discredited or inconvenient political termites, has announced that he's got to leave for the sake of his family.

He has a family.

Oh dear Lord, please please please PLEASE tell me that "man" didn't reproduce...

The mere idea of that maggot-shaped pile of dogshit having anything resembling sex with a woman...

Benshlomo says, The horror, the horror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home